PARIS RETAIL WEEK: the European Global Event for Retail Professionals!
This 3rd edition of Paris Retail Week brought together players from physical and online retail on the subject of Live Retail. It spotlighted how new technologies and data, notably thanks to AI, virtual reality and augmented reality, have become central in the retail sector while continuing to provide the authentic, human and experience-based service that customers want.
The next edition of Paris Retail Week will take place from Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 September 2018 in the Pavilion 1 of Paris expo Porte de Versailles.
The biggest European trade event will take its full scope and will bring together:
- the E-Commerce sector, dedicated to solutions for e-merchants, from logistics to digital marketing
- and the Store / Equipmag sector, dedicated to physical trade and distribution.
For 3 days, Paris is the capital of connected commerce by bringing together 800 participating companies and 40,000 professional visitors.
2018 Key Figures
- 40,000 professionals expected
- 800 participating companies
- 350 top speakers
- 3 store tours
- 10 Awards
Paris Retail Week: the unmissable event for anyone involved in retail and e-retail
Paris Retail Week 2018 will provide solutions, services and products for professionals from the sector who are looking for innovative service providers in the following areas:
- IT for Commerce
- Retail Tech / Digital in Store
- Shop Fittings / Equipment
- Payment Solutions
- Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- Logistics, e-logistics & Supply Chain
Paris Retail Week will also host a Start-Up area and the Club Enseigne & Innovation's Village.
Exhibitors and visitors will have the opportunity to hold individual Business Meetings.
Paris Retail Week: much more than a trade show!
Paris Retail Week is also:
- A unique opportunity to attend a range of free high-level conferences: Solutions Workshops organised by exhibitors, such as Plenary Conferences and Keynotes, featuring renowned French and international experts.
- The Paris Retail Awards which reward the best innovations in the sector (open to non-exhibitors)
- The Paris Retail Tours - a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Partner events
- A networking evening
- And much more!