Let's reinvent how we do business on September 24th, 25th & 26th 2019
The new Paris Retail Week Format
Paris Retail Week will be Europe's biggest meeting place for all the retailing ecosytem on September 24th, 25th & 26th 2019 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 7.2.
PRW has made the visitor experience easier by dividing the 3-day trade fair into themes:
- Tuesday 24 September: Agile customer experience / Data optimisation / New means of payment
- Wednesday 25 September: Marketing innovation / B2B Marketing / Marketplaces
- Thursday 26 September: Omnichannel commerce / Supply chain
Decision makers of digital retail and marketing will find practical answers to their business issues through:
- CONFERENCES and SOLUTIONS WORKSHOPS by business issues.
- PITCH SESSIONS held on two open spaces on the fair by the exhibitors.
- A BUSINESS MEETINGS service promoting exhibitor-2-visitor and visitor-2-visitor get-togethers
- “INNOVATION TOURS” by Accenture, guided tours of the fair for each business issue.
- A MENTORS PROGRAMME: Key figures of the industry, representing each business issue.
- PARIS RETAIL TOURS, guided tours to discover Parisian stores that stand out for their innovative concepts.
- 600 exhibitors
- 25,000 decision-makers over 3 days
- 1 000 Business Meetings
- 200 Talks and discussions