Air France KLM
Get special rates on Air France & KLM flights
Event: PARIS RETAIL WEEK 2019
Event ID: 35176AF
Valid for travel from 17/09/2019 to 03/10/2019
Event location: Paris, France
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
Visit globalmeetings.airfranceklm.com to
- access the preferential fares granted for this event*,
- make your booking,
- and issue your electronic ticket*.
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares.
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares.
Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France and KLM partner airlines are credited with "miles" when Air France or KLM flights are used.
* not available in certain countries** subject to conditions
The Exhibition Center is about 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, by RER (city train), metro or via the A1 motorway and 20 minutes from Orly airport via A6 motorway.
Transfert from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport
- Bus: No direct service - options are Roissybus (metro connection Opéra line 8, then line 12 at Madeleine) and Air France Cars to Paris Center (Line 4 for Montparnasse station and metro connection line 12).
- Train and Metro: Take RER Line B, get off at Gare du Nord station. Connection with metro line 4, get off at Gare Montparnasse then take line 12 direction Mairie d'Issy and get off at Porte de Versailles station.
- Taxi: taxis are available at the terminal exits. Cost: 45 to 65 Euros.
Transfert from Orly airport
- Bus: No direct service - best options are Orlybus (get off at Jourdan - Tombe Issoire stop then take the T3 Tramway) and Air France Cars (Line 1 or 1* to Montparnasse station and connection with metro line 12).
- Train: The most convenient connection is to take the Orlyval then RER line B. At Cité Universitaire stop take the T3 Tramway to Porte de Versailles.
- Taxi: taxis are available at the terminal exits. Cost: 30 to 50 Euros.