The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, comprising renowned industry professionals and experts, select from the applications submitted, the most promising projects.
For the fifth year, the Rookie Of The Year will highlight three finalists startups, who will pitch their project to the audience on the D-Day. A live vote will elect the startup of the year. A stepping stone which aims to provide young startups the opportunity to shine before an audience of investors and potential customers gathered for the occasion.
One ceremony, 11 Awards
- 7 winners (1 per category)
- 1 top winner: the Paris Retail Golden Award
- 1 French Initiative Award
- 1 Jury's Favorite
- 1 award for startups: the Rookie Of The Year
Terms of participation
This Competition is open to any player (contractor or service provider) in e-commerce or retail - exhibiting or not at Paris Retail Week - who wants to introduce an innovation in:
- eCommerce (contractor or service provider)
- Omnichannel (web to store, store to web)
- Connected Commerce
The competition is open to national and international entries.
PAYING for the Paris Retail Awards categories (€300 tax incl. - online payment)
FREE for the Rookie Of The Year
Schedule of the competition
- Start of registration for the competition: Beginning of April 2018
- Deadline for submission of applications: May 30, 2018
- Jury's vote: 1st fortnight of June 2018
- Meeting of the jury members around June 30, 2018
- Promotion of the results: Communication of the names of the 21 finalists (3 per category) on the website from the beginning of July 2018
- Communication of the names of the 11 winners and Ceremony: September 10, 2018
May you have any question, please contact: