When retail becomes "smart"...
Following the success of the first joint E-Commerce Paris and Digital(in)Store event in 2015, and then a second edition in 2016 which also included Equipmag, this third event will reinforce the synergies between offline and online retailing. It will, therefore, present a complete overview of future challenges for the retail sector and will provide an informed perspective on the expectations which the mature and connected customer will have of chains, brands and e-merchants.
During 3 days, Paris will be the European capital city of connected commerce by bringing together 600 participating companies and 30,000 professionals.
Paris Retail Week is also:
- Renowned Awards expected by the professionals: the Paris Retail Awards
- Visionary Top Speakers, practical Solutions Workshops, emblematic Academies (Twitter, Facebook, Google…)
- Business facilitated by the Business Meetings and Speed Networking services
- Two store tours to discover innovative Parisian retail outlets
- Festive and networking moments: privileged meetings at the VIP Club and the Executive Lounge, a party organised in Paris, convivial places at the fair
- Exhibition areas in line with market changes (It For Commerce, Start-up, Digital in Store, etc.)
- Focus on the latest innovations, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence ...
With the expansion of data and their use, brands have a wealth of data to know and recognize their consumers. These latter are also passionate about data and their good use to facilitate the customer experience and develop the interactions with brands.
We are seeing a paradigm shift: the consumer and the brand are building a new relationship based on connivance and commitment to build a more authentic, more human and experiential relation.
More commitment, more personalization, while respecting the privacy of each, here are the new challenges for retailers and e-retailers.
Learn more about Live Retail from 19 to 21 September 2017 at Paris expo Porte de Versailles.